January 26, 2011

What a Year It Will Be

Drama, Art, Lights & Traveling. Didn't I make my life sound so interesting? It is, but not what you're thinking. As my walk with Christ continues through a beautiful, broken road, weaving through thorns and thickets, I find myself.....here. I am a [super] Senior at Purdue University, taking one last computer graphics class, 2 overly artsy art classes, raising support for my 2nd mission trip, starting my almost-paid-but now volunteering volunteer job and trying to keep my relationships from sinking to the depths below. The most important one is the one I've been stumbling over -- my relationship with God.

This semester has taught me so much, in just 6 weeks my life has changed. I can't imagine what else God will place within me within the next 48 weeks of 2011. I hope you'll enjoy this journey with me!


Until we meet again!
Jess ♥

No comments: